Everywhere around beautiful views of the hilly landscape
A fully arranged 5 day package. You stay in an authentic Tuscan farmhouse in a double room with private bathroom. A delicious breakfast every day. The first evening a 4-course welcome dinner. On the picking days the stay is full board and you will be spoiled. We also take a day to explore Tuscany with a visit to the cities of Pisa and Lucca.
We are going to pick olives at Maria Angela's place, a small organic agriturismo with its own olive grove. You are here with us, the staff and other guests in the olive grove to harvest the olives. During the stay we also visit the oleificio, the olive press, so we can see how the olives are processed into olive oil.
The picking is on a voluntary basis, you determine your own pace and rest breaks. The picking takes place in groups with guidance present. It is only picked in dry weather.
In contact with nature
With a glass of wine on the terrace you can dream away. I Moricci is a very nice place for both short and long holidays. It is located centrally, nearby the village of Fabbrica. At I Morrici you have a wonderful view of the typical Tuscan hilly landscape. With a glass of wine on the terrace you can dream away.
- Arrival Monday 12/10/2020 SOME PLACES AVAILABLE!!!
- Departure Friday 16/10/2020
- Arrival Monday 19/10/2020 TAKEN IN OPTION FOR PRIVATE GROUP
- Departure Friday 23/10/2020
Price from € 395,- p.p.
Based on a double room
- 4 nights
- 4 buffet breakfast
- 3 dinner including drinks
- 2 lunch during the picking days
- break in the morning and afternoon on the picking days
- Visit to oleificio
- single room € 80
- transfer to and from airport on request
- extra nights on request
- other meals and consumptions