Everywhere around beautiful views of the hilly landscape
A fully arranged 5 day package. You stay in an authentic Tuscan farmhouse in a double room with private bathroom. A delicious breakfast every day. The first evening a 4-course welcome dinner. On the picking days the stay is full board and you will be spoiled. We also take a day to explore Tuscany with a visit to the cities of Pisa and Lucca.
We are going to pick olives at Maria Angela's place, a small organic agriturismo with its own olive grove. You are here with us, the staff and other guests in the olive grove to harvest the olives. During the stay we also visit the oleificio, the olive press, so we can see how the olives are processed into olive oil.
The picking is on a voluntary basis, you determine your own pace and rest breaks. The picking takes place in groups with guidance present. It is only picked in dry weather.
In contact with nature
With a glass of wine on the terrace you can dream away. I Moricci is a very nice place for both short and long holidays. It is located centrally, nearby the village of Fabbrica. At I Morrici you have a wonderful view of the typical Tuscan hilly landscape. With a glass of wine on the terrace you can dream away.
- Arrival 11/10/2021
- Departure 15/10/2021
Price from € 395,- p.p.
Based on a double room
- 4 nights
- 4 buffet breakfast
- 3 dinner including drinks
- 2 lunch during the picking days
- break in the morning and afternoon on the picking days
- Visit to oleificio
- single room € 80
- transfer to and from airport on request
- extra nights on request
- other meals and consumptions
You can come with your own car or by plane in combination with a rental car on site. The nearest airports are Pisa and Florence. For the day program, participants use their own (rental) car.
- This arrangement is organized with due observance of the guidelines of the Dutch RIVM and the Italian government applicable at the time of the trip.
- In case of a negative travel advice by the government, cancellation is free of charge by the participant at all times.