Wellness in Bagno Vignoni
Gently immersed in the renaissance landscape of the Val d'Orcia, in the heart of Tuscany you find the luxury retreat Adler Thermae. In the village of Bagno Vignoni with its therapeutic thermal waters, rich in minerals and sulphur compounds and with a thousand-year tradition. The refined architecture of Adler Thermae and the vast pools makes it the perfect place for total immersion in extreme well-being.
Guests can enjoy saunas, thermal baths and a great variety of exclusive beauty and health treatments.
Spacious swimming pools to relax
Wellness and sauna world
Included in your stay is access to the wellness and sauna world with five different saunas and 1,000 m² of thermal swimming pools.
Adler has a nice and well-equipped gym. Guests can take part in various activities such as daily yoga and fitness classes under the guidance of professional instructors.
Nature that embraces you
An attractive outdoor program is also included. You can take part in walks, Nordic Walking, mountain bike or e-bike tours with local guides. Or use the innovative Outdoor app to easily walk on your own in the untouched nature of the Val d'Orcia. For guests, the use of Nordic Walking poles, hiking maps, backpacks and bicycle helmets, as well as mountain bikes and e-bikes are free of charge.
Based on a double room
- 4 nights with a rich breakfast buffet with home-made delicacies
- Small afternoon buffet with home-made cakes
- Access to the wellness world with thermal pools and 5 different saunas
- Daily guided outdoor programme including equipment as well as free e-bike
- Access to the fitness world with cardio-fitness & strength centre as well as modern Pilates training equipment and Kinesis